Medieval English Literature; Queer and Gender Studies; Pedagogy; Film; Children's Literature; Southern Literature
• UCF College of Arts and Humanities Excellence in Research Award, 2012.
• Southeastern Medieval Association Award for Scholarly Achievement, 2011.
• Council of Editors of Learned Journals Phoenix Award for Significant Editorial Achievement. Co-Awardees Noah Guynn, University of California-Davis; Patricia Ingham, Indiana University; Peggy McCracken, University of Michigan, and Elizabeth Scala, University of Texas; for Exemplaria: A Journal of Theory in Medieval and Renaissance Studies, 2011.
• UCF College of Arts and Humanities Research Incentive and Development Award, 2011
• National Endowment for the Humanities, Summer Institute on “Representations of the ‘Other’: Jews in Medieval Christendom,” at the Oxford Centre for Hebrew and Jewish Studies. Director, Irven Resnick, Department of Philosophy and Religion, University of Tennessee Chattanooga. Summer 2010.
• UCF College of Arts and Humanities Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award, 2009
• UCF College of Arts and Humanities Distinguished Researcher Award, 2007
• UCF Research Incentive Award, 2006 and 2011.
• UCF Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Award, 2006 and 2011.
• UCF Teaching Incentive Program Award, 2005-06
• National Endowment for the Humanities, Summer Institute on Anglo-Saxon England at Trinity College, Cambridge. Director, Paul Szarmach, The Medieval Institute of Western Michigan University. Summer 2004
• UCF College of Arts and Sciences Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award, 2004
No courses found for Summer 2012.
No courses found for Fall 2012.
No courses found for Spring 2013.
No courses found for Summer 2013.
|Course Number||Course||Title||Mode||Date and Time||Syllabus|
|82136||LIT6936||Studies in Lct Theory||Face2Face||M,W 6:00PM - 7:15PM||Not Online|
|No Description Available|
No courses found for Spring 2014.
Updated: Mar 22, 2012